Will it be ok for me to play rugby league after i broke my ulna and radius on 2010.

Dr. Margaret Umah

Your bones are healed.
Use proper safety measure to avoid any other injuries.

Your bones are healed.
Dr. Margaret Umah
Dr. Margaret Umah
Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery

I assume you had a plating of your radius and ulna if they were broken mid forearm.3 yrs post-op your fractures should be well- healed and there is no contraindication to returning to contact sports.
Check w/ your ors as he knows your condition . Removing the plates and then returning to contact sports has a higher incidence of re- fracture. Good luck!

Dr. David Trettin
Dr. David Trettin
Dr. Douglas Green
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Check with your

Doctor and trainer….
Bones usually take 4 to 6 weeks… to heal and the training can make them strong. If there are no pathologic problems (bone abnormalities of many possibilities) it should be ok…. But, you did break it once….

In brief: Check with your

Doctor and trainer….
Dr. Douglas Green
Dr. Douglas Green
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine