Would you use a female urination device to be able to pee standing up in a public restroom?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: No way

Cover toilet seat with a liner or paper, or lift toilet seat and straddle avoiding skin contact or do same after covering with toilet paper. You would need to wash, rinse, dry and carry around such a device.
There is no point.

In brief: No way

There is no point.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: One could do this

I am not aware of a commercially available device but I would not be surprised that such a device is out in the market - over 10 years ago a colleague and i designed and patented a female urinary collection device for this purpose.
It was primary used by female astronauts in the US and European space programs.

In brief: One could do this

Dr. Laurence Levine
Dr. Laurence Levine
Dr. Jane Van Dis