My depression and anxiety is so worse and i'm on my normal medication Paxil (paroxetine) 60mg concerta 36mg klonopin for panic attacks i've fake b vitamins , magnesium , vitamin d, folic and iron. ?

Dr. Austina Cho

In brief: Need evaluation

You should see your psychiatrist ; inform him or her of your response to the treatment and to discuss a possible change in meds, such as effexor, (venlafaxine) Remeron or tricyclic antidepressant.
If you do not respond to adequate trials of antidepressants, then you may need ect. You should also be evaluated for bipolar depression. In that case, i would recommend raising your seroquel ; lowering the paxil.

In brief: Need evaluation