Raised mole on shoulder. Pinched it n piece of black skin broke off. Scratched with nail it bled and now the mole is flat. Nodular melanoma? 20yo guy

See your derm. While melanoma in a 21 year old is rare, it does occasionally happen. I would bring this skin lesion to the attention of your friendly dermatologist. If the lesion appears suspicious to them they would perform a skin biopsy to obtain a diagnosis. And remember to limit your exposure to UV radiation. Wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and try to cover up as much as possible.
Need for examination. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining the lesion. It may need to be removed and examined by a pathologist. Please see your doctor.