Swollen throbbing feet, blurred vision, fatigued, urinating frequently, dry mouth dizziness?

Call doctor. I recommend you see a doctor. It could be pre menopausal symptoms and it could be some diabetic issues going on, but you need to have tests to determine what's going on.
Diabetes? You should see your primary care physician for an evaluation and labs tests of your blood and urine. The symptoms you described are suspicious for diabetes mellitus, and a test of your blood sugar and urinalysis should be done.