Whats the fastest remedy for athletes foot on your feet around your toes?

Apply powder/cream. First, it would be good to wash and dry the affected area. Then, apply an agent for athlete's foot, like a powder or cream, or spray. It is also good to change socks and underware/clothes daily. Repeat this process daily until it is gone. That should be as fast as it can be done. If the problem persists, see your doctor for treament with antifungal agents.
What's the hurry? Try an over-the-counter antifungal cream or spray -- plus keep your feet as cool and dry as possible. If the otc doesn't work, see a dermatologist for a prescription.