My boy friend told me to go for botox so that i will look more younger. Will there be any side effects later? Or any other way to look younger? Advise

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: "Advise"? Okay!

The only definitive solution to this problem is to get another boyfriend.
This one clearly is more interested in surface appearance i.e. your looks than in who you are as a person.

In brief: "Advise"? Okay!

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher

In brief: What do YOU want?

The real question is do you want to do something (with potential side effects- since everything has side effects!) in order to please him? Are you happy with how you look and who you are? Does he love you just the way you are, or does he try to change you? I would recommend spending some time thinking about this before deciding to change yourself.

In brief: What do YOU want?

Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER