I take the bc safyral (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol and levomefolate) and take trazodone for sleep on the week nights and occasionally lorazepam or alprazolam. Do these interact with my bc pill?

Talk to your . prescribing doctor - not with an on-line doctor. You are on some serious meds. You can use a drug interaction checker whenever you have questions about drug-drug interactions or drug - food interactions. Here is one option (Drugs.Com): https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php Your pharmacist is also an excellent source of information.