"the liver measures 15 cm. The gallbladder is normal. - impression: negative right upper quadrant ultrasound." good?

Dr. Roy Arnold

In brief: Yes, good

I suspect there is more to the report, since the radiologist often comments on the sonographic appearance of the liver and the size of the bile ducts, but the bottom line is the impression: Negative RUQ ultrasound.
This means there was no disease identified during this exam. Follow up with the requesting physician for more advice. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!

In brief: Yes, good

Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Roy Arnold

In brief: Sounds

Normal from the limited information here.
Need to follow up with your doctor who ordered the test to review any other results such as blood tests.

In brief: Sounds

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Normal

That reads that there is no disease or pathology or abnormal anatomy.
It is a normal result.

In brief: Normal

It is a normal result.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery