Will miralax (polyethylene glycol) severly block absorption of nutrients? I've been taking it to maintain bowel movements. But don't want it to block protein after I workout

Men's Health. There is no reason in any book for a healthy male to be taking laxatives. This addiction is very common for females but some males do get into this habitual behavior and then like addicts become obsessed with their bowel movements. It is time to stop. It is time to perhaps get into therapy to end this bowel obsession. It is time to let nature relearn how to be working for you. It is time.