What can I do to get rid of my liver spots that are getting more noticeable?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Liver spots

Age spot treatments include: topical prescription medication like hydroquinone used alone or with tretinoin, laser therapy, cryotherapy, dermabrasion, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion.
Sun protection with an spf of 50 is required to keep the pigment from returning.

In brief: Liver spots

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: See dermatologist

You may be benefited by certain creams and such that will help to reduce or get rid of these.
There are laser treatments to do the same. Make sure you are going to a reputable physician and get an opinion and then decide. You should be able to be helped with this cosmetic issue.

In brief: See dermatologist

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt