Is celiac disease associated cancer?

Yes. Celiac disease, especially if one has symptoms or small intestine inflammation/damage, does increase one's risk of small intestine cancer (adenocarcinoma, lymphoma). The increased risk may go to normal if one stays on a completely gluten free diet and stops having intestinal symptoms for many years. Celiac disease is not a risk factor for stomach cancer, according to the american cancer society.
Unlikely. The rates of intestinal cancer in patients with celiac disease is low. Speak with your gastrointestinal specialist about any concerns you might have.