Type of doctor should I seek for nasal problems? Deviated septum maybe.

Nasal surgeon. Most deviated septum surgeries are performed by ear nose and throat (ENT) specialists of facial plastic surgeons. Look for a surgeon with extensive training and experience with nasal surgery.
ENT. An otolaryngologist, or ENT doctor, is the type of physician you are seeking, both to diagnose as well as repair the problem.
Nose doctor. If there are symptoms like nasal obstruction, snoring or recurrent sinusitis, have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.