Sore throat, possible ear infection, and sore muscles. Does strep cause achy muscles?

Many illnesses can. Whenever you are sick, your body mounts a response to fight off that infection. Some of the chemicals released by your own body and those released by bacteria under attack can cause muscle aches and pains. If you think you may have strep throat, pleas see your doctor as it can cause complications if left untreated.
It can. Yes it can but other illnesses can too. To see if it is strep, your doctor will need to do either or both of a rapid strep test and culture.