I'm 16 and my shoulder, and under my trapezes muscle has been hurting for a while now( 1-2 years) , it cracks a lot when i rotate it .

Dr. Ted Saha
Palliative Care

In brief: TRAPEZIUS

It must not be bad, otherwise why have not you seen a doctor !trapezius muscle originates at the occipital bone ( back of head), and neck vertebrae and upper back bone ( thoracic vertebrae).
It ends at collar bone and shoulder blades ( scapula). Causes of shoulder pain are numerous ! it depends upon what type of activities you are engaged in ! tendinitis, bursitis, impingement are common.

In brief: TRAPEZIUS

Dr. Peter Ihle
Have Ur parents take U 2 C a shoulder specialist.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine