I can feel the pain from nerve damage run down my head or wherever it is at the moment. Is this pain treatable and what damage is this causing?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Seecondary Headache

Your question is too general, however in your case the most important is to rule out secondary type of headache.
These headaches are symptomatic of an underlying cause: head trauma, headache with vascular disorders or without vascular disorders (ex. High CSF pressure) or headaches with non-cephalic infection like viral, bacterial or other. My recommendation is to see headache neurologist.

In brief: Seecondary Headache

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Vikram Patel