Right eye has like a bulge on it and it's hurts to shut my eye. See an eye doctor or wait?

See an eye doctor. Anytime there is a painful eye - you need to see an eye doctor.
Bulge - where? If the bulge is on your eyeball you need immediate evaluation by your ophthalmologist especially if it is affecting the vision or making the eye red. Most bulges of this type are in the substance of the lid, a product of what probably began as a stye. You could try using heat on it if that is the case. A very warm, not hot, washcloth held on for 4 minutes five times per day.