Discussing switching from cymbalta (duloxetine) to Zoloft for ocd---afraid of weight gain on zoloft---what is likelihood of Zoloft weight gain...Active. Watch diet?

Agree- quite weight. neutral. According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry the average weight gain was 0.1% after > 1 year on zoloft (sertraline). 4.5% people treated with zoloft (sertraline) had a significant weight gain in one study. Weight gain is more likely if the person is taking zoloft (sertraline) for 6 months or longer. There are some people who experience increased carbohydrate craving on zoloft (sertraline). However, mechanism for wei.