I am having pain in my abdomen during sex in a particular position.Also faced urine infection last month and having little pain while emptying bladder?

Dr. Robert Grieco

In brief: Re-check urine

Probably re-current UTI sounds like a big part of the problem. There may also be a uterine problem or ovary and seeing your gyn for an ultrasound would probably be the next step.

In brief: Re-check urine

Dr. Robert Grieco
Dr. Robert Grieco
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Retest

Probably the best place to start is to confirm that your bladder infection has completely resolved.
If you are only having pain during intercourse in one position then avoiding that one position may be the easiest solution. If intercourse is typical painful regardless of position you can schedule a visit with an obgyn for an examination.

In brief: Retest

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy