What's the best vitamin for men. Im 28.

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen

In brief: A good Quality

Multivitamin with trace minerals.
If you eat red meat, your iron is level is probably ok. If you don't eat red meat you might want to add an iron supplement. I also tell my patients to take 3-5, 000 iu of vitamin d between sept, and april.

In brief: A good Quality

Multivitamin with trace minerals.
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Vitamin D

This is a tough question to answer because all vitamins have a place, but looking at your history, the single most important vitamin to make sure you get is vitamin d.
It helps your brain and your hormones. If you mean what brand of vitamins, again, its tough, but i look for vitamins with good ingredients and no added long list of extra ingredients. One brand i like is metabolic maintenance.

In brief: Vitamin D

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Dr. Keegan Duchicela