Gama GT liver test 140 don't drink that much alcahol why is it so high got coronory heart disease aswell. Help. .

Suspect heredity. About 1 person in 1000 has an autosomal dominant genetic tendency to high ggt. I occasionally have to write letters to these people's friends / parole officers / drug counselors explaining that this does not mean they are secretly boozing. As a lab specialist, i'm always telling people to focus on the actual history and physical exam -- you're not your lab values. Best wishes.