Mother-in-law with borderline personality disorder. Is there any hope for me?

Pray & read. Walking on eggshells is a book 4 people living with borderlines.
Borderline. Not sure if u r worried about her kids & whether they will inherit the disorder. Best to discuss with her son/daughter what u r worried about based on what u have seen, or simply to put it aside & focus on your partner.
Compassion. As the dalai lama says: 'say 'compassion', say 'compassion', always say 'compassion' ".
Borderline . The hardest thing to maintain with borderline personality disorder are interpersonal boundaries. Boundary violations often occur with people struggling with this disorder, in this case mother-in-law, and you're going to have to work on those boundary issues first and foremost, most notably in terms of safeguarding against being emotionally invaded or manipulated by that person.