I'm currently doing a speech on Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and students. How often would you say a person would try to fake ADHD to obtain Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) & what do you think?

TOO BAD. No idea of how often. Many questions - what if the meds show the student did have adhd? Would it help enough to be worth it? I understand that some students do. I assume it helps some of them. Those who use it for better athletic performance can find it may worsen performance. It raises the inner question: what do I need to believe I am good enough?