Freq mild low back pain. What are my options?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Spine Pain Options

This chronic pain in the distribution as you suggested is the result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection.

In brief: Spine Pain Options

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Neurosurgery

In brief: Conservative care

There are many studies on the subject of lower back pain.
The majority suggest the best method of controlling chronic lower back pain is exercise to create core strength and loose weight. I also suggest daily stretching and core strength exercises. You can find these exercises at: http://harvardneurosurgeon.Com/pt2.Html.

In brief: Conservative care

Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Ramin AmirNovin
Dr. Nolan Segal
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Stretch & strength

Extra stretching & back & abdominal strengthening.
Watch posture & body mechanics. If no better see a dr. And find out why.

In brief: Stretch & strength

Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Eric Weisman