18 weeks pregnant my hands and area around mouth and nose get cold and numb ish. What could this be? I know I am prone to reynauds with ehlers danlos.

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Complication

Definitely these symptoms can be a complication of pregnancy in the setting of your autoimmune problems, and your ehlers danlos.
One typically isn't 'prone' to ehlers danlos, one either has it or doesn't, though there are varying 'types' of ehlers danlos. Given women in pregnancy with ehlers are considered very high risk, you should be seeing a perinatologist, at least for consult.

In brief: Complication

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not really

The is no relationship between eds and increased risk of raynauds.
However, there is also no reason an individual cannot have both disorders. Have the problem evaluated.

In brief: Not really