Is there away to smoke weed in my room with out my roommate smelling it?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Curious query

Yes there are several proven methods.
First & most effective is don't smoke weed! second & slightly less recommended is smoke somewhere else, since it's apparent that your roommate wishes to keep place drug free. Please be strong enough to accede to her wishes. You realize, of course if this is a college dorm & weed is found in it both you & your roommate may be expelled. Honesty is best.

In brief: Curious query

Yes there are several proven methods.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Smelling Weed

Move you bed, chair and couch outside.
Won't work smoking in the room.

In brief: Smelling Weed

Move you bed, chair and couch outside.
Won't work smoking in the room.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
2 comments
Dr. Carla Enriquez
An addiction doctor condoning illicit drug use - brilliant!
Dr. Michael Sinclair
I am certain the person asking the question was referring to medical marijuana for legitimate medical purposes.