Hard walnut size knot behind right ear at hairline what is this? Sore throat hoarse voice but improving. 2nd sore throat 2months.

Have it checked out. The walnut size knot is concerning if it has changed and grown recently. If it is painful or red or has any sign of drainage, you have to be concerned about a tumor. You should have it evaluated. The sore throat may be something unrelated-not sure of its significance. If it recurs or is painful or associated with fevers, you should have it evaluated.