Severe stomach pain excess gas?

More info. There are many causes of abdo pain. How soon after eating? What type? How long does it last? Anything make it better? Anything make it worse? Do certain foods affect the pain? Have you had any surgery ? How long has it been there? Have you tried any medications? Did they work? Did you injure yourself? Pulled muscle etc? Has anyone done any studies? See a md for exam and studies. If severe --> er.
At your age.. I would want to examine you and get a better history and try to determine the cause which could be trivial at best or surgical at worst.. I would recommend you give your physician a chance to do just this if the symptoms are really bothering you.