If I got spider veins while on Depo-Provera shots. Will they fade after I stop depo?

Dr. Craig Schwartz
Phlebology
In brief: Probably Not
Although spider veins may have appeared while taking these shots, it doesn't necessarily mean they were the cause of their development.
While hormonal influences do play a role in vein issues, stopping the shots is not likely to make the veins disappear. General rule is once they're there, they are there, and must be treated to resolve, which is easily done by a combination of laser and injection.

In brief: Probably Not
Dr. Craig Schwartz
Dr. Craig Schwartz
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Sometimes
Many times the spider veins that are caused by hormones will improve when the increased hormone levels go back to normal.
The bad news is that it is common for only partial improvement to occur. The good news is that these veins can still be treated with sclerotherapy is they don't go away completely.

In brief: Sometimes
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Adam Levy