Need help. I've got a sensitive to touch and chew bump on my gum where my wisdom tooth should come in at.?

In brief: Bump

It is hard to answer without knowing whether you do or do not have a wisdom tooth coming in, and without knowing the condition of the gum in the area.
Please have a dentist check, as the area you are describing is common to start gum disease called periodontitis. This is #1 cause of tooth loss in adult (not from having a cavity!) x-rays will show if a wisdom tooth is now pushing out, if so.

In brief: Bump

Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Likely wisdom tooth under flap of tissue.
May have to be extracted. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Adam Smith