I'm in national guard and my right shoulder is having difficulty with some exercises. Might I have a shoulder injury?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine
In brief: See shoulder doc
Shoulder pain can be referred from the neck or it could be locally from the shoulder. Common local problems include but not limited to arthritis in the ball and socket or ac joint, bursitis, impingement, rotator cuff tear, labral tears, biceps problems, stiffness, and instability.
Many shoulder problems improve with time and rest but if the pain perisits then consider an orthopedic evaluation.

In brief: See shoulder doc
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Cassandra Lee
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Maybe
If you have had a prior history of trauma, you may have an injury of your shoulder. Depending on what motions bother your shoulder, you likely have rotator cuff tendonitis that resolves with a specific therapy program. Symptoms often include pain with overhead activities and activities away from your body and sleeping on the shoulder.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Cassandra Lee
Dr. Cassandra Lee
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine