I was opening a remote to change the batteries and battery acid got on my skin. Should I be concerned?

Battery acid. Battery acid is often super-concentrated and can have a pH of 2.0 or lower, so it's critical to use a copious amount of water to flush the affected burn region and dilute the chemical reactivity of the acid. Use plenty of water. If you spritz just a small amount of water on the burn, that can actually make the situation worse by spreading the acid around without reducing its potency. Doc if needed.