I was born with a congenital heart problem. How do I know if I am normal as an adult?

In brief: Not enough info
CHD is a label that applies both to conditions so minor that they self heal over the first 6 mo.
and to those that require complex surgery in several stages over lifetime. The only way to appraise your "normalcy" from a heart standpoint is to have all the history/physical and testing results that would apply.Hopefully you have a primary care provider that has that data. Ask them.

In brief: Not enough info
Dr. Steven Saunders
In brief: See your doctor
There are many different congenital heart problems, some surgically repaired and some which are "outgrown.
" need an exam with your doctor.

In brief: See your doctor
" need an exam with your doctor.
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Umesh Patel