I think I have sleep paralysis. What should I do?

Depends. Sleep paralysis is waking up from sleep paralyzed (whole body), unable to move. It usually lasts a few seconds or minutes. Although it can be a symptom of narcolepsy, often it is a normal variant. It may happen if you wake up from a dream (rem sleep). If you are also sleepy during the day, see a sleep physician. If not, treatment is not necessary, but there are medicines to control it.
Sleep Paralysis. It is a normal phenomena which happens in everyone usually during rem sleep during rem sleep glycince inhibits the spinal motor neurons causing paralysis of most voluntary muscles blink your eyes and you will snap out of it get a sleep study and mslt done to rule out apnea and narcolepsy.
Sleep study. A sleep study can be useful to confirm the presence of sleep paralysis and rule out other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy.