Can you tell me how many orthodontic visits before braces?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Can you tell me...

Can you tell me your problem? Everyone's different.
You can't buy braces off the shelf in a hardware store. Ask your orthodontic specialist for information that pertains to your individual problem, which will be different than the next patient and the one after that.

In brief: Can you tell me...

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dentistry

In brief: Typically there is

The consultation appointment.
If the patient agrees, then records can often be taken at the same appointment. If not a second appointment is for records and the following appointment to get started. Every case is unique, so consult with your orthodontist. Hope this helps.

In brief: Typically there is

The consultation appointment.
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

In brief: Varies

Depends on the age of the patient.
Are you asking for yourself or a child. For an adult of there are no periodontal issues that have to be resolved first it could only be 2 to 5 visits.

In brief: Varies

Depends on the age of the patient.
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Randy Feldman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Average 2!

It depends on the modality and type of treatment-invisalign versus "braces"! however, the average is 2!

In brief: Average 2!

Dr. Randy Feldman
Dr. Randy Feldman
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Typically 1

We see a patient for a consult, then start braces typically at the next appointment.

In brief: Typically 1

Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dr. Hilary Baskin
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: All Depends

Orthodontic treatment normally requires a consultation visit, a visit to get beginning orthodontic records, a visit to place seporators/sign consent/hipaa/contract, and a visit for appliance placement.
Each office operates differently.

In brief: All Depends

Each office operates differently.
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dr. Stuart Hoffman