I have a nonpainful lump on my penis and I am only 18 could some one give me advice?

In brief: Need more info

Lumps can be internal and deep to the skin involving the jacket tissue around the vascular tissue of the penis- this can be a benign scar that can cause deformity of erections.
If it is on the skin surface it can be a wart or possibly a variety of benign lesions- you should probably see a urologist.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Laurence Levine
Dr. Laurence Levine
Dr. George Klauber
Could also be a simple, benign epidermoid inclusion cyst
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? Sebaceous cyst

Most lkely cause of painless lump on penis, and is a benign sebaceous cyst.
However best to get it checked out. They are easily removed by a urologist under local anesthesia or general anesthesia, if you prefer. Good luck.

In brief: ? Sebaceous cyst

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Jack Hinkle