I had dreams that more lumps developed in my breasts. What should I do? Mammogram?

Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: See your doctor.
If you are concerned about your breast health -- whether it's pain or a lump or anything -- you should see your doctor to discuss it and for an exam. Your doctor will recommend testing, if necessary, and this may include a mammogram or ultrasound, for example.

In brief: See your doctor.
Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology
In brief: Dreams
Dreams can be disturbing on a number of levels, but they are just dreams, and do not influence reality.
If you feel new lumps, you should see your doctor. If not, hope for better dreams!

In brief: Dreams
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Tushar Patel
Radiology
In brief: Huh
You need a mammogram if you or your doctor feels a lump in your breasts, or you are over 40.
If you have a 1st degree relative such as mother or sister with breast cancer, you can choose to start your mammograms when you are 10 years younger than the age your relative was diagnosed or at age 40, whatever comes first. I once had a dream i could fly, so should I jump off the grand canyon?

In brief: Huh
Dr. Tushar Patel
Dr. Tushar Patel
Dr. Jane Van Dis