I drank 3 16oz of water and I think I have water intoxication?

Be careful. Water intoxication can lead to hyposmolality. When the sodium of the blood goes down the brain swells. The brain is kind of an osmometer; it behaves like a red cell in water. If the water is low in sodium the brain swell like a red cell. Therefore brain swelling can lead to alteration of mental status and epileptic seizures.The homeostasis of the animal oragnism has its own defenses; at to a point.
Homeostasis. 48 ounces of water is well within normal limits for an adult for a day. 6-8 glasses of water (that's 64 ounces) is recommended for daily intake. For people with healthy hearts and healthy kidneys, the body eliminates excess water and makes the urine very pale and dilute.