What to do with warts on my armpit?

See a doctor. You should contact a dermatologist.
Armpit growths. What you are calling warts may not be warts but a benign skin condition called seborrheic keratosis, or skin tags. I recommend you see your local dermatologist for the correct diagnosis and treatment.