How should I ease wisdom tooth pain with just OTC meds?

Ibuprofen. In my experience, the non-steroidal anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen, Naproxen and such tend to do well for dental or bone pain. If this in standard dose and using all precautions for your own individual health, conditions, allergies, GI considerations, etc doesn't help you, then get seen by your dentist or oral surgeon. Infections have to be treated and you may need other treatment or care.
Ibuprofen short term. Ibuprofen alternated with tylenol (acetaminophen) are good for short term relief of wisdom tooth pain. However, it is not good to take pain medication long term. Please see the dentist so that he/she can assess your wisdom teeth for the proper treatment.
NSAIDS & others. Any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is also good for pain. Seeing a dentist to remove the source of your pain is the real solution. The medications will only mask your pain. Also you may have deep decay or an abscess. Please call for a dental appointment asap. Dental pain is miserable. Extraction is a good solution.
See a dentist. You can use NSAID OTC or Tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain control. See a dentist ASAP for assessment and definitive treatment and/or removal of the wisdom tooth.