I'm feeling a constant throbbing pain in gum. Please help?

Orofacial Pain. Intraoral pain is 99% associated with the teeth and the periodontal supporting structures. These intraoral structures include the teeth, periodontium, gingiva, oral mucosa. My first recommendation is to see experienced general dentist or periodontist to rule out odontogenic (tooth) pain. If it is not odontogenic in origin, my recommendation is to see orofacial pain specialist for proper diagnosis.