Could braces fix a horizontally impacted wisdom tooth?

No. If the tooth was erupted, it might be possible to straighten. While theoretically possible, a horizontally impacted tooth would have to be exposed, brought into the mouth with a fixed orthodontic attachment, and then attempted to orthodontically bring into a proper alignment. Similarly impacted cuspids are sometimes brought into place this way, but not non-essential wisdom teeth.
Possibly... But you would be hard pressed to find an orthodontist to tackle this task due to the location of the tooth, lack of space in your mouth, and that wisdom teeth are not needed. The cost may also be prohibitive. Less expensive and better for your health to extract the tooth.