How does one correct a stiff neck caused by poor sitting postures?

Dr. Kathryn Mosher
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Better posture

First you need to see a physician to be certain your neck pain is caused by poor posture.
Once that is established it may be helpful to meet with a physical therapist to teach you good body mechanics and ergonomics and give you a home expercise program.

In brief: Better posture

Dr. Kathryn Mosher
Dr. Kathryn Mosher
Dr. Chris Heck
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Physical therapy

If you cannot improve your symptoms by correcting your posture and working on neck strengthening exercises at the gym, i would typically prescribe physical therapy for my patients with this complaint.

In brief: Physical therapy

Dr. Chris Heck
Dr. Chris Heck