When I talk my jaw pops more than it did (i have tmj). Is my jaw dislocated?

Most likely not. If you can open and close, even with popping noises, it is most likely not dislocated. Dislocated means that it is out of place and not functioning normally. You might have some loose particles in your jaw joint, or damaged cartilage that account for the noise.
The disk. when the jaw pops, it usually signifies that the DISK is dislocated from the normal position.
Cause??? You need to have an evaluation and diagnosis, including x-rays and possibly a mri. The cause of your problem is significant and how long you have been noticing the pop. It may be the articular disk that is displaced forward. Need to have more research. Let a specialist spend time with you, explain and give you options.