Can I attempt suicide with anxiolytics?

Do not even try! I really wish you would talk about what you are going through with someone who will listen and hear what you experiencing. It sounds like you need help. There are facilities that operate twenty four hours a day that can help with your specific situation. I would go to the nearest emergency room. Stay safe!
Agree w Dr. Tapia. Although one can attempt it - it is clearly a permanent ; inadequate solution to a temporary problems.It devastates the people left behind. Please be seen at the nearest emergency room if you believe you may act on these thoughts.You can call the national suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support.
Suicide. 1 (800) 273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week Languages: English, Spanish Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.