How do I get rid of persistent acne and a face with acne scars?

Good preventive skin. Follow good healthy regiment for facial skin care, salicylic acid cleanser and toner twice a day...And bpo solution..If still persist see a dermatologist or a medical aesthetician acne scar depends on the depth and severity, consult a plastic surgeon.
First control acne. Acne is a complex disease treated with a variety of approaches ranging from topical anti-inflammatories, antibiotics, as well as hormonal, medical regimens and surgery. Each case is individually treated and it is difficult to recommend a single cure. See a dermatologist first.
Multiple Methods. Acne should be brought under control with antibiotics. Skin cleansing and chemical peels should be performed to purify and renew the skin. Scarring can be dramatically improved with dermaroller treatments. I perform these in my office, and the results are quite dramatic.
Acne & Acne Scars. Control of acne breakouts is a multi- step approach, best managed under the care of a physician with expertise in acne care. A defined skin care regimen is invariably helpful and may include oral antibiotics, in-office treatments, and Accutane as necessary. Treatment of acne scars include dermabrasion and fractional laser resurfacing depending on severity. Control of active acne comes first.
Fractionated CO2. Hi msp3n, fractionated co2 laser such as fraxel repair is excellent for the treatment of acne scarring. Laser treatments do help decrease active acne as well. You should be on a skin regimen with products to help reduce active acne as well. Best, dr. P.
Skin care and laser. Acne and acne scars are two separate issues. Acne needs to be taken care of biochemically, usually with some form of astringent, antibiotic, and secretory agent. Many are available. Acne scarring occurs secondarily to acne. It typically represents a loss of dermal collagen support. We routinely treat acne scarring with pro fractional laser therapy (sciton platform) with great success.