Abnorm pap and + HPV test then colposcopy and biopsy. Result low grade CIN 1 cervical dysplasia. Chemical peel done and flouroplex prescription vag. What is it?

Blocks DNA. The drug blocks synthesis of dna in rapidly dividing cells (pre-cancer cells). Did they put that cream on the cervix, though? I haven't heard of that management for cin 1. Most doctors will watch cin 1, according to guidelines of asccp: http://www.Asccp.Org/portals/9/docs/asccp%20updated%20guidelines%20%20-%203.21.13.Pdf and then go to "figure 13".