Does anyone know of a combination low carb & low fat diet?

Yes- Starvation!!! What are you trying to achieve ? A low fat and low carb diet is certainly possible. One must first calculate your goals of such a diet. Weight loss? Athletic performance? Why are you dieting this way?. Speak to your physician. Only he/she can appropriately suggest an appropriate diet for you. Bariatricians are particularly suited to addressing these questions. Try www.Asbp.Org for a doctor.
Why? Are you trying to kill your self? This is probably the most unhealthiest thing to do!