When I urinate I have blood in urine. What can cause this?

Bladder Infection. The most common cause of this problem is a bladder or kidney infection. It is nothing to ignore. Please contact your family doctor when they are next in the clinic.
Blood in the URINE. Blood in urine can be gross(visible)or microscopic (more than3to5 red blood cells per high power field when viewed under gagnification) called hematuria gross hematuria can vary in colour from pink to bright red.Gross hematuria usually present to the doctor as a complaint, but mocroscopic is seen in urune test. Causes are infections, stones, tumours, bodys clotting system or blood thinner drugs.See md.