How do you live with having to pretend you love someone you do not?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: This sheating your
Self to do you must have false feeling inside you, i would not do that, i wil not prtend, i will be honset with my self and other , i wil poliet about it.

In brief: This sheating your
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Pathology
In brief: Can you escape?
A person in an abusive situation (spouse, child) may need to pretend to love the abuser until escape is possible.
It's about survival. Get advice from sensible people about your situation. There are many types of love, and a marriage without romantic passion can still be successful. Or couples therapy may help you re-ignite a spark when you learn new skills.

In brief: Can you escape?
Dr. Peter Kurzweil